saland figers omg saland figers omg

omg:P

Why was this blammed?! It is great! I love the fat-pie stuff, but this has nothing to do with it.. the randomness....sooo good:P

Fitch and Jove 2 Fitch and Jove 2

very funny

I watched them all and I must say, this series is funny as hell:P! Keep making these and they'll be on the frontpage one day...

margarine responds:

Hey man. Thanks so much. Next episode is in production...but it's taking AGEEESSS cos I'm such a lazy bastard :P

21 OClockStreetTheMovie 1 21 OClockStreetTheMovie 1

very well done

I'm not such a clock fan, but I have to admit this is a very nice movie. Good story line, nice animation, good bgmusic... 5/5

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

whaha...

...I actually pressed the X button of the window I was playing in instead of the window in the flashmovie:P, it 's just so real:P. Not that I hang around at newgrounds my whole day but still:P, really REALLY originall!!

Peaceplane Peaceplane

good idea

a very good idea to put a game in a banner on your site. I rather play it on your site than here:P. Graphics where perfect (but i didn't expect anything less from you) and the programming was smooth. More people should put bannergames on their sites.

The Adventures of BlobBob The Adventures of BlobBob

great game, but...

...the gravity...after you hit the spacebar it just gows to slow (the whole jumping end falling stuff), this makes the game a lot easyer but it annoyed me, sorry.