Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

whaha...

...I actually pressed the X button of the window I was playing in instead of the window in the flashmovie:P, it 's just so real:P. Not that I hang around at newgrounds my whole day but still:P, really REALLY originall!!

Peaceplane Peaceplane

good idea

a very good idea to put a game in a banner on your site. I rather play it on your site than here:P. Graphics where perfect (but i didn't expect anything less from you) and the programming was smooth. More people should put bannergames on their sites.

The Adventures of BlobBob The Adventures of BlobBob

great game, but...

...the gravity...after you hit the spacebar it just gows to slow (the whole jumping end falling stuff), this makes the game a lot easyer but it annoyed me, sorry.

BR III: Gemini BR III: Gemini

AAAAHHHHH!!!

It freaks me out so badly:P! I've completed the first game 100%...but I just got way to stressed to complete this one:P....pff...maybe tomorow.

BR III: Andromeda BR III: Andromeda

omg!

this game is fucking great!!

Mr Flacit's Word Search Mr Flacit's Word Search

558 points:P!!!

and english isn't even my first language:D:D

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

WHAHA!

Ow my god, this is fucking great:P!

Gordon Ramsay Swearotron! Gordon Ramsay Swearotron!

hahahaha

Don't know if the press-a-letter-and-hear-a-sound-thing is original but i liked it:P:P

Ragdoll! Ragdoll!

I liked it

I don't know if you created the "ragdoll"-stickcreature all by yourself or just ripped it of, but if you created it.. I think you should make more of these small games, they're fun:)..

Catch A Crab 2 Catch A Crab 2

Mausland strikes again..

Another great Mausland game, they seem to get better and better every time :D !